Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sexy Heroine dumps her godfather

Sexy Heroine dumps her godfather
Katrina Kaif says she has matured as an actress and learnt a lot over the past few years of her acting career.

"It has been 10 years when I started my career. Now I'm 27. I have learnt a lot from my experiences in the past. You can't be the same person when you were at 18 or 20. You have to welcome the change," said Katrina.

The actress finds fault with attributing her success to Salman Khan, who is her god-father in the industry.

"The success of a film will not be in anyone's hands. One person can't make you a star in the Film Industry. I believe in myself. You have to connect with the audience. You will grow in the industry only when the audience appreciate your work," says the actress.

It was a know fact that Salman has helped Katrina to bag few offers in the Industry at the initial stage of her career. How would Salman react to his ex-girlfriends remarks is too be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment