Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hot Babes catfight gets uglier


Hot Babes catfight gets uglier
Looks like the catfight between Southern damshell Namitha and sex bomb Sona is getting uglier.

The whole issue began when Sona imitated Namitha in the film 'Rangam'. The scene in 'Rangam' shows a Sex Bomb(Namitha) campaigning for a political party. Sona played the role of Sex Bomb in the film.

In one of her earlier interviews, Sona has mentioned that knowing Namitha was upset over her role in the film, she tried to contact her through phone and text messages to resolve this problem but there was no proper response from her. However, Namitha reacted sharply to this comments by saying, Sona is trying to gain cheap publicity using her name.

The war of words between the two Sex Bombs seems not to be ending anytime soon.

"If Namitha has the opinion that I'm craving for cheap publicity, then she definitely needs to think more positively. I don't have any need to encourage such cheap talk from her," said Sona, reacting to Namitha's remarks.

"There are many Sona's out there. The best thing which I can do is ignoring the remarks made by such people. In fact, I'm happy about fact that some people think I am worthy enough to imitate me in their films, just as how they imitate Superstar Rajinikanth," said Namitha.

Namitha has warned that Sona would face "severe consequences", if She keeps targeting her.

"I think there is a certain limit for everything. If Sona keep on targeting me, then I will not remain as a silent spectator any longer," adds Namitha, who is upset over the entire issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment