Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, July 29, 2011

"I'm not Veerappan's wife" says Actress


Dusky beauty Priyamani denied the rumours in a section of media that she is portraying the role of notorious dacoit Veerappan's wife in the Tamil flick 'Vana Yuddham'. The film is a biopic of Veerappan.

"The reports of me playing Veerappan's wife is completely false and baseless. I'm not Veerappan's wife and I  am not doing that film. Though I was shocked knowing this initially, after some time I just laughed at it," said Priyamani.

The rumors have spread like fire when Priyamani met the director Ramesh recently.

"I met the director for another film. It's not for Veerappan's film. But, I couldn't do that film as my callsheets were full," said the actress.

Meanwhile, Priyamani is playing a different role in her upcoming flick 'Kshetram', which stars Jagapathi Babu in the lead. She pinned hopes on this film and claims that her role with surely connect with the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment