Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hot Babe chooses lesbian relationship for survival


Hot Babe chooses lesbian relationship for survival
Neetu Chandra(Sekhar Kammula's 'Godavari' fame), who created a stir with her bold lesbian photo shoot, has decided to take up the mega phone. Yes, It is true that she is turning a director soon.

"I know my talent. Though I'm having the capacity to portray any role, even it is an experimental or galmorous one, the directors and producers are neglecting me. They are not using my talent. So, I have decided to don the director's cap. With the enormous experience I have in this craft, I have prepared a script. This film will go on the floor soon," said Neetu Chandra.

Surprisingly, Neetu's debut film as director is a story revolving around lesbian relationship.

When questioned her about the same, she replied,"What's wrong if I choose a subject on them. Are they not humnas?".

"Neetu knows well that sex sells anything. That's one reason why she has choosen such bold subject. Even if the film fails, she will be in the news all the time - before and after the release," says a film critic.

More than anyone, Neetu knows better how to be under constant media glare.

No comments:

Post a Comment