Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Most of them are Homosexuals: Telugu Girl Vasuki


Most of them are Homosexuals: Telugu Girl Vasuki
Telugu Girl-Miss Universe India Vasuki Sunkavalli has rubbished the stories of sexual exploitation in the modeling industry. She said that there is no truth in the people's belief that sexual exploitation is too common in the fashion world.

"Most of the designers are 'Not Straight'(means 'Homosexuals'). So, there is no chance for sexual exploitation. I never faced it in my career and I'm very much safe. Modeling for girls is very safe. May be in film industry(Tollywood or Bollywood), there might be sexual exploitation. But, I promise it is not there in Fashion Industry" said Vasuki.

Vasuki revealed that she was nervous during the Bikini round of the Miss Universe India beauty pageant.

"I was very nervous, as it was the first time in India there was Bikini round in the beauty pageant. In Modeling too, I never walked in a bikini. It's good that, I got practice here. It helps me in Miss Universe contest," said the supermodel.

Vasuki also revealed that she took a pay of Rs 13,000 for her first assignment as a Model. The Miss Universe India beauty pageant would be telecasted at 7pm on August 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment