Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, July 29, 2011

Star Hero's fatal accident story


Star Hero's fatal accident story
Southern star Vikram has been in the Industry for over a decade and the star says what he is now, is only because of his will power.

The actor recollected a fatal accident that occured to him during his college days.

"I met with an accident, when Me and My friend were riding a motorbike. My right leg was injured so badly that I was bedridden for 3 years and used crutches for another 1 year. It's my will power that made me normal again," said Vikram.

Vikram shot to fame with Tamil film 'Sethu'(Rajasekhar's film 'Seshu') in 1999, which is produced by his close friends. He faced some serious problems, even to release that film. The film was screened to many people in the Industry, but no one came forward to release it, except appreciating Vikram's terrific performance. Somehow, Vikram released the film on his own and the film went on to become a huge hit.

"Life has been a constant struggle for me. But, I fought back and never gave up hope," says the star.

Vikram is in a celebration mood now with his recent film 'Nanna' turning out to be a huge hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment