Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

She will be my competitor: Kajal


She will be my competitor: Kajal
Sexy heroine Kajal, who is riding high after the success of her debut film 'Singham', says her sister Nisha Agarwal will soon become her competitor in the film industry.

"Nisha is very talented and hardworking. I think, she will soon become my competitor in Industry," said Kajal.

Kajal's says she has never given any tips to her sister.

"I had never given any tips to her. I want Nisha to learn from her own mistakes. She has a couple of exciting projects in her hand and also started shooting for her debut film in Tamil," Kajal adds.

On reacting to Kajal's comments, the industry sources were saying that Kajal is doing all these to promote her sister.

"Looks like Kajal is on a mission to promote her sister with her statements. As Kajal is a top league actress, she knows every statement of her will reach every nook and corner. So, she is using her popularity to make her sister fall in the eyes of film makers," says a critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment