Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

She is trying to gain cheap publicity: Namitha


She is trying to gain cheap publicity: Namitha
Southern damshell Namitha came down heavily on sex bomb Sona in a recent pressmeet, for imitating her in films.

The whole issue began when Sona imitated Namitha in the film 'Rangam'. The scene in 'Rangam' shows a Sex Bomb(Namitha) campaigning for a political party. Sona played the role of Sex Bomb in the film.

In one of her interview, Sona has mentioned that she tried to contact Namitha through phone and text messages to resolve this problem but there was no proper response from her.

Knowing the news, Namitha lost her cool.

"Sona is trying to gain cheap publicity using my name. Let her first check whether she has sent SMS to my number or not. I have never received any SMSs from her. Who is this Sona? She is not a big actress for me to speak to her. She has no basic manners. She should have been ashamed to imitate a popular actress like me in 'Rangam'. If at all she had respect for me, she should have bluntly refused to imitate me in this film," said Namitha.

"For which party did I campaign like that sequence in the film? Have I supported any political party? Earlier, Many film makers have used my name in their films to attract the masses. But, I never raised any objection on that, as I understood the reason behind their act. For the very first time, Sona forced me to do so. She has been imitating me continuously in her films. She should stop it atleast now," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment