Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I wasn't thrown out by her: Tapsee


I wasn't thrown out by her: Tapsee
Sexy actress Tapsee has finally decided to put an end to reports in the media that she is upset with Kajal Agarwal, who she shared screen space in 'Mr.Perfect' and 'Veera'.

The media reports went on to say, Kajal has done some backdoor job to replace Tapsee in the big budgeted film 'Maatran', which stars Suriya in the lead.

"Director KV Anand('Rangam' fame) has said to me that three heroines were in consideration for the female lead role in 'Maatran'. Kajal and Me were two of them. I was the first choice to play the role and the makers have almost confirmed me. But, I was dropped now and Kajal has been roped to play the role. These things happen in the industry. I wasn't thrown out by Kajal and I'm not upset with losing the chance," said Tapsee.

Earlier, the media also suspected Kajal's role behind trimming off Tapsee's role in the film 'Veera'. Even, Tapsee was shocked when she watched the final output of 'Veera'.

Though Tapsee regrets for missing an opportunity to work with her favourite hero Suriya, she is hopeful that her dream comes true in future.

"Suriya is the hot and happening actor at the moment. It's a dream for any girl to pair opposite him. But, I don't think Suriya will quit acting anytime soon, nor am I. So, there is always a possibility to team up with him in future," said the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment