Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ileana Helpless on Story Selection


Goan beauty Ileana is currently working on two films – one in Tollywood with Allu Arjun and a Bollywood movie title ‘Barfi’ starring Ranbhir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra. If you ask the lanky actress on why her recently released Telugu movies have failed, Ileana says that it’s difficult to tell the fate of the script. Says Ileana, “I’ll try to choose scripts that I like and if the film, does not do well then I can’t say much about that. But is that actress very choosy about the scripts she’s signing? “Not exactly! Nenu Naa Rakshasi is one of my favourite scripts but the movie is a dude so I’m helpless in that case. Sometimes it happens like that and you can’t do much about those things but I’ll try and choose scripts only that I love regardless of the results”, adds Ileana.
 
Ileana barfi, Ileana Priyanka chopra, Ileana ranbhir kapoor, Ileana Tollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment