Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I am not Short Tempered, Says Bhajji



I am not Short Tempered, Says Bhajji
You can take a person out of sports, but you cannot take sports out of a person," said Harbhajan Singh, who will be seen hosting a wrestling-based reality show on the small screen " Ring Ka King" soon.

But why wrestling, of all things? "I used to watch kushti when I was young. Whenever my nana used to go abroad, he would ask me what I wanted him to get for me, and I would say I wanted a wrestling tape. Now that I've got a chance to know these wrestlers personally, I'm happy to grab it with both hands," Bhajji replied.

What if he takes a cue from the huge wrestlers known for their short fuses and loses his cool on the set? "I never get angry. The media's projected me as an angry young man, which I'm not," he said, adding, "I hate stupid people who talk nonsense. I get angry with them. I'm not short tempered, yaar."

No comments:

Post a Comment