Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I will be back soon: Rajinikanth

I will be back soon: RajinikanthSuperstar Rajinikanth recently met Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa in Chennai and gave a special message for his fans.

The Superstar, who is recuperating after a kidney ailment, said he would be back on screen soon. "Very soon I would come on screen..." he said.

Rajinikanth met with the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister to hand over a 10-lakh contribution to the state government's Thane cyclone relief fund. This was his first meeting with Jayalalithaa after his recovery. "I just came to donate Rs 10 lakh for cyclone Thane Relief Fund. This is my first meeting with her after I recovered. The CM had promised all help and it's a courtesy call, " the superstar said.

No comments:

Post a Comment