Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am here to stay: Kajal

I am here to stay: Kajal
Kajal Agarwal, who is making her foray into Bollywood, says she is not one among the actresses who disappear in no time.

"Few people come and go, but I believe that I have a long career here in Bollywood. I am here to stay for a very long time. And the fact that my mother tongue being Hindi is an added advantage. I can deliver my dialogues quite easily and I don't need to mug up the script," says Kajal.

The 26-year-old actress says she will choose best from the roles she was offered.

"I will choose the best from the roles I was offered. I will strike a balance between Bollywood and South Films. Though I have a couple of Hindi films in hands, I couldn't disclose the details now. I will be working for 'The Businessman' with Mahesh Babu and 'Maatram' with Suriya," she said.

Kajal plays love interest of Ajay Devagan in 'Singham', which is scheduled to release on July 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment