Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kalyan Ram recommends 'hot girl' to Jr NTR


Kalyan Ram recommends 'hot girl' to Jr NTR
Do you remember Sana Khan? The model-turned-actress, who shared screen space with Kalyan Ram film 'Kathi'. This hot damshell is likely to pair up with none other than young tiger Jr NTR, in one of his upcoming films.

Sources said that it was Kalyan Ram, who recommended the actress to Junior for the role of a bubbly girl in the film.

"It would be great to do a film opposite NTR. But nothing has been finalised yet," Sana Khan says.

The actress has her own set of rules as far as skin show and lip-locks in films is concerned.

"Though I'm ready for playing glamorous roles, I know where to draw a line. I will indulge in skin show and lip-locks, only if the director convinces me with the script," says the hottie.

Sana Khan likes to hang out in pubs as she feels spending time there indeed was a stress buster for her.

"I often visits pubs in Hyderabad. It is indeed one of my stress busters," she told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment