Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Actress fractures her leg while shooting


Actress fractures her leg while shooting
Veteran Actress Khushboo, who ruled the glamour world in the 90s, has been injured while shooting for a Malayali flick.

The incident took place when the actress was coming down stairs. The makers have erected a staircase set for the shoot of this particular scene. The scene involves Khushboo to speak few dialogues while coming down stairs.

When Khushboo was stepping down, her leg got struck in a gap. With the actress trying to pull it out, she lost her balance leading to the collapse of the set and Khushboo has fallen to the floor. Her knee was badly injured, bleeding and she's screaming in pain.

Khushboo was immediately rushed to a private hospital in Kochi where the doctors diagnosed a fractured leg.

"My leg got stuck to the staircase and I lost my balance. Suddenly, the set collapsed and I was injured badly. I have a ligament tear and internal bleeding as well. Doctors have advised me to take rest for atleast 4 weeks. After that I have to undergo a minor surgery. I will be out of action for 6 weeks," said Khushboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment