Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sexy Babe tight-lipped about dating co-star


Sexy Babe tight-lipped about dating co-star
Delhi girl Tapsee, who has creating ripples in Telugu film industry with her hot and glamorous roles, says she is well preapred to face rumors in the Industry.

"Me and my family were well prepared to face the rumors, when I decided to enter the tinsel town," says Tapsee.

Tapsee reacted to the rumors of she dating one of her co-stars by saying, she just wants her own space and don't want to disclose anything about her private life.

"Just because I am in showbiz doesn't mean I should disclose everything about my private life. There is lot more than my private life to talk about rather than my personal life," says the beauty.

Tapsee's film career in Tollywood is not going great at the moment after delivering the duds like 'Vastadu Naa Raju' and 'Veera'. Hope she regains her lost glory soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment