Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sexy Babe laughs off link-up rumors


Sexy Babe laughs off link-up rumors
Southern damsel Deeksha Seth laughs off rumors linking her to a leading Telugu Hero. The actress says all these baseless reports might be the work of an insecure journalist.

"I couldn't stop laughing at these rumors. This might be the work of an insecure journalist. But, all these cooked up stories couldn't disrupt peace in my life. I just want to focus on my career rather than reacting to all these nonsense," said Deeksha Seth.

Deeksha Seth said that she is living her dream at the moment.

"It was my dream to become an actress and right now I'm in the process of living that dream," said the leggy lass.

Deeksha Seth has a couple of exciting projects in both Telugu and Tamil. She has been paired opposite Prabhas in 'Rebel' and a socio fantasy film 'Uu Kodathara Ullikki Padathara' with Manchu Manoj. In Kollywood, she has two big ticket films in her hand - one with Vikram and the other with Simbhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment