Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rs 2 crore is too small to strip


Model Poonam Pandey denies being offered Rs 2 crore to strip in a reality show. She also opined that Rs 2 crore is not a big amount to strip on a Television channel.

"I don't know who is cooking all these stories. I came to know this from a website. The article said that I was offered Rs 2 crore to strip on TV Reality Show. Don't you feel 2 crore is too small to strip on Television," said Poonam.

Poonam shot to fame with her bold statement of stripping in front of team India in their dressing room, if they lift the Cricket World Cup trophy 2011.

The kingfisher model says she has no interest to participate in a reality show, though around 30 odd offers had knocked her door.

"I was offered around 30 reality shows. But, I turned down all of them as my focus is only on films and Bollywood. Though I was offered few roles in films, I didn't accept any of them as they were not exciting," said the hottie.

Poonam clarifies that she is open to do lip-lock and intimate scenes.

"I have no qualms about doing lip-lock and intimate scenes. I'm open to do any number of those bold scenes for a film," Poonam told.

No comments:

Post a Comment