Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bubbly Girl rules the Ad World


Bubbly Girl rules the Ad World
Bubbly girl Genelia has been ruling the Ad world from the past few years. She is currently endorsing 9 top brands namely - Fastrack, Colgate, Spinz, Garnier, Perk, Fanta, Dabur Vatika, Virgin and LG Cookie.

Gennie's brand value is unmatchable and she has beaten competition from the likes of Katrina, Kareena and Deepika. It's no surprise that 80 per cent of her annual earnings are received from brand endorsements.

The actress says being selective about which brands to endorse has given her an edge.

"I'm selective about the brands, which I endorse. May be that has given me the edge over others. My good looks and bubbly image is an added advantage. Money is not my priority when it comes to endorsing a brand. I think celebrities have a social responsibility. I will keep it in mind, before signing a deal," says Genelia.

Genelia charges around Rs 1-1.5 crore per year per endorsement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment