Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ramesh Varma Condemns 'Veera' Gossips


Ramesh Varma, the director of the film ‘Veera’ condemned the gossips in media on him regarding his own investment on the posters and paper ads for promoting ‘Veera’.

In his mail to greatandhra he stated, “I’m upset with the write up on me that I’m spending money for ads to promote ‘Veera’ from my own pocket. I don’t call it a write up but name it an irresponsible gossip. Why should the producer or I spend for posters? For that case, no producer or director will spend on that once they sell poster rights. We have sold the Poster rights to a company called Dhanalakshmi and Co and they carry the job of printing posters. The gossip was written without this fundamental knowledge. And to make things clear, I also say that my producers are very supportive and whatever the ads coming in media, that’s happening with producer’s money. Thank you for your support in making our film ‘Veera’ known to public at least with negative remarks”.

In fact, Ramesh Varma seems to be sportive enough with media with his last line in the mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment