Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"There is no ban on me" says Sexy Actress

Sexy babe Kajal Agarwal landed in all sorts of troubles with the media reports, which quoted the actress as saying 'she is not a South Indian actress'.

The actress said that she has no idea from where all these rumours started and was upset on hearing that South Indian film fraternity wanted to ban her.

"I will never be disrespectful to the Telugu and Tamil film industry. I have been brought up to respect my roots. And my roots are in Tollywood and Kollywood. So I'm really hurt and angry that someone has started this whole 'ban' issue without as much as bothering to speak to me,'' said Kajal.

"I have not heard from any association nor have I heard from any one of consequence wanting to ban me because I guess everyone responsible and in a position of power knows the real truth. I have had super success in Magadheera, Maaveran, Mr.Perfect and with the grace of God, my career in the South is going upward. Why would I wish to give up something so good?," she adds.

Kajal also made it clear that she would do Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films simultaneously and there is no question of choosing one over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment