Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm ready to fall in love again


I'm ready to fall in love again
Sexy Actress Katrina Kaif, who is on a career high, has spoke at length about her films and relationships.

To a query on how hard was it to resist getting attracted to super handsome Hrithik Roshan, after an intimate scene in her upcoming film 'Zindagi Naa Milengi Dobara'.

"Well, nobody would be an actor if he/she were not charming at some level. Hrithik is happily married. We are just here to work. Yes I had fun. But there is no question of getting romantically attracted or having to resist," says Katrina.

On the reports that she had refused to work with Priyanka Chopra in the film 'Barfee', and also saying no to a film with Deepika Padukone.

"If there is a good film with Priyanka, why will I not say 'yes'? The same applies to me doing a film with Deepika. I didn't opt out of Barfee because Priyanka was in it. I had other reasons. You don't sit at night and make notes that 'I won't do this, I won't do that'," said the 27-year-old actress.

South hottie Ileana is playing the role rejected by Katrina in the film 'Barfee'.

After two break-ups, one with Salman Khan and the other with Ranbir Kapoor, How does it feel to be single again?

"At times, you have few things in life. Other times, you have work and a relationship as well. At this point, I have only work. So haan, you do focus on that more. But hopefully there will be a time again when...," says the starlet.

Finally, Katrina was not apprehensive to say that she is ready to fall in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment