Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"I'm not getting married"


After Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan break-up reports, now the media speculates that the hot couple is getting ready to marry soon.

However, Kareena rubbished the rumors saying both she and Saif were too busy to get married at this point of time.

"I know that people have been speculating that we will marry soon, but I have so many movies to finish and Saif is busy with his films. How can we get married now? If we announce that we are going to get married on a particular date, then people will speculate about the guest list and other things," says Kareena.

Kareena, who is upset with the reports of her break-up and marriage, calls them baseless and fake.

"This is all unnecessary news spread by jealous people. I am hurt and upset, as the entire news is false and baseless," said the actress.

Kareena and Saif are planning to set to Paris for a much needed rest and recreation, taking a break from their busy schedule.

"I have been shooting non-stop. Saif and I are now taking a break and going to Paris for a vacation to spend some time together, as I have four films releasing this year," Kareena confirms.

No comments:

Post a Comment