Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"I would show them" says Sexiest Women


We are aware that glamour queen Katrina Kaif topped the list of '100 Sexiest Women 2011', which was held by the Men's magazine.

The list is based on SMSes and Online Voting.

Katrina surpassed Deepika Padukone, who grabbed this title last year. A whooping 35,000 votes were polled in favor of Katrina Kaif.

This is the third time that Kat has topped the sexiest woman poll. She won the same title in 2008 and subsequently in 2009.

Katrina says she would show her grandchildren her magazine covers on a wall after 50 years.

"First time I got this title, I was very shocked. Second time I got, I was like it's a lot of fun. And now this year, I think it's been a wonderful shoot. It's always nice, because I would say that when you have grandchildren and you look back over those years, I mean 50 years from now, I could have those magazine covers on a wall and I can say one time I was considered sexy," said Katrina Kaif.

Katrina also thanked fans for supporting her!

No comments:

Post a Comment