Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Young Hero scared to reveal honeymoon plans

Young Hero scared to reveal honeymoon plans
Young Hero Karthi, the most eligible bachelor in Kollywood, is all set to tie the knot on July 3, 2011. The dashing actor, who preferred an arrange marriage, said that he is happy to get married to Ranjani, a gold medallist in MA (English Literature) from leading Chennai college Stella Maris.

While Karthi's brother Surya married his long-time girlfriend, actor Jyotika, the 'Awara' star has been clear that he'd only opt for a woman chosen by his parents.

Karthi says life has changed post engagement.

"Life has changed post my engagement. These days I am constantly on the phone. Ranjani and I speak for hours together. Our conversations are endless," says Karthi.

Though, the actor made secret plans for a honeymoon and will be flying off to an exotic resort and spa abroad, he was tight-lipped about the location.

"I won't tell you about the location. If the name of the place where I am off to for my honeymoon got published, then I would be surrounded by my fans. Past experience has taught me a lesson," says the acor.

Karthi has already made plans to throw a grand party for his friends and film personalities in Chennai on July 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment