Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"I AM NOT PREGNANT"


Hot beauty Shilpa Shetty is angry on Indian media for her pregnancy rumours. Her pregnancy news was widely published by most of the newspapers in India.

The actress has denied the news and has tweeted that she is not pregnant. Shilpa who has been recieving many congratulatory mesages from Twitter followers, finally tweeted today.

"Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls, so for the last time "I AM NOT PREGNANT". All this is so annoying..grrrrrrrrr," Shilpa tweeted.

"To all my followers IF,HOW n WHEN I WISH 2 make any personal announcmnt, is entirely MY (not the Press) Prerogatve! As of now there's none 2 make. I do know I am in the public domain, and every1s curious, but these r sensitive issues, hence wud appreciate the press respects my privacy.Thnks," she added.

Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra tied the knot after a two year long courtship on November 22, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment