Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

He asked me not to speak in Telugu: Charmee


He asked me not to speak in Telugu: Charmee
Bubbly beauty Charmee is making her debut in Bollywood with none other than Amitabh Bachchan in the film 'Buddha Hoga Tera Baap', which is being directed by Puri Jagannath.

The actress says sharing screen space with Amitabh is one of the most memorable moments in her career.

"Working with Amitji was one of the most memorable moments in my film career. He is such a humble person. I was very nervous on the first day of shoot. But, Amitabh made me comfortable. I play the role of Amitabh's friend in the film," says Charmee.

Charmee says Amitabh has asked her quite a few times not to speak in Telugu on the sets.

"Puri Jagannath and Me used to converse in Telugu. Amitabh used to say, 'No regionalism on the sets please. You guys must speak in Hindi'. However, we used to unconsciously switch to Telugu," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment