Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"I panicked and pulled out" says Sexy Heroine


Sexy siren Dia Mirza, who recently turned producer, says being independent at the age of 17 helped her in money management.

"I suppose being independent at 17 made me money wise more than anything else. I have never depended on my family," says Dia Mirza.

The actress says her best investment so far has been buying an apartment at the age of 20.

"Buying an apartment at Pali Hill in Bandra. I was 20 at the time. Today the prices have shot up and when I look back I think it was the wisest thing I did," she said.

However, she blames herself for making a worst investment decision.

"I had invested in mutual funds and when the market dropped, I panicked and pulled out. I should have let it stay I wouldn't have lost as much," said the actress.

That worst investment decision she had made in the past didn't stop Dia Mirza from sharing a few investment tips, as she is more confident now.

"Save money in traditional forms of investments like fixed deposits. If you can, buy property but buy it at the right time, not when the markets are going through the roof. If the stock markets are down don't panic. Hold on to your stock," Dia said.

No comments:

Post a Comment