Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

RGV adamant on 'Bezawada Rowdilu' title


Controversial film maker Ram Gopal Varma is adamant on retaining the title “Bezawada Rowdilu” for his forthcoming film, notwithstanding the protests from various sections of people.
Varma denied the reports that appeared in a section of media that he was changing the title of the film to “Bezawada Kurrallu” following pressure from political leaders, civil society groups and local people of Vijayawada.
“I don’t care about people who criticize me for the title. I don’t succumb to any pulls, pressures and threatenings. I am not going to change the Bezawada Rowdilu title under any circumstances. I vow on Goddess Kanaka Durga of Vijayawada that I will stick to my stand, come what may,” he said.
The shooting of the movie, starring young actor Naga Chaitanya, son of popular star Nagarjuna has been going on at a brisk pace and is all set to be completed in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment