Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I used to tease Naga Chaitanya a lot: Actress


I used to tease Naga Chaitanya a lot: Actress
Kajal Agarwal, who is Hyderabad to promote her film 'Dhada', says she used to tease her co-star Naga Chaitanya during the making of the film.

"Naga Chaitanya is shy person. But, when camera starts rolling he turns energetic. As I was senior to him in the Industry, I used to tease him a lot on the sets. Our combination is looking good on screen," says Kajal.

On stardom and being one of Top Actress

"I don't believe in stardom and I won't think about number game. As an actress, I want to do justice to the role I play and nothing else matters to me," she said.

On working with Mahesh Babu in 'The Busineeman'

"I'm very excited to work with Mahesh. My role in the film is completely different from what I have done earlier," says the actress.

Opinion on Love At First Sight and whether she has fallen in love with anyone

"I don't believe in Love At First Sight. I think, both of them should know each other so well to fall in love. Right now, I am not having the time to for it. But, If I find the right guy then I will not delay in getting married," Kajal clarifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment