Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our festival will start next month: Mahesh Babu


Our festival will start next month: Mahesh Babu
The audio launch of the much-awaited film of the year 'Dookudu', which stars Mahesh Babu and Samantha in the lead was held at Shilpa Kala Vedika in Hyderabad Today, August 18.

Mahesh Babu, who always wants his work to speak, said for the first time he felt like doing it at the audio launch.

"Usually, I stay away from audio functions. I don't know why, But for the first time I felt like doing it with Dookudu team. For me, this audio launch is looking like a 100 days function. Thaman has given his best for Dookudu. Director Srinu Vytla has literally put his blood into this movie. I will be grateful to him for giving a film like Dookudu to me. Samantha is one of the most dedicated co-star I have ever worked with. She is just brilliant in Dookudu. I have never worked with such an efficient producers in my career. Dookudu is slated for release next month. Our festival will start next month," said Mahesh Babu.

Srinu Vytla looked very confident on the output of the film.

"I'm waiting to see this film with fans. Though I have taken time to shoot this film, I think it's worth the wait. This film will 100 % reach the expectations of the fans. There are many surprises in this film. I worked for 1 and a half year on this film. The reason for this is I like Mahesh very much. I treat Mahesh as my brother and I made this film with the same responsibility. He is responsible for the terrific output of Dookudu. Dookudu will turn out to be a 100% Blockbuster. I have never said that my film will score huge success till now. But, I'm saying it for Dookudu," said Srinu Vytla.

Samantha said she is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu.

"I'm a huge fan of Mahesh Babu. Even I am eagerly waiting for the release, like any other fan. I thank Srinu Vytla for offereing me this film. Special thanks Roopa Vytla," said Samantha.

Brahmanandam opined that Dookudu will do wonders at Box Office.

"I won't say that this is a 100 days or 200 days or 300 days film. This film will be like a full meal for Mahesh fans. Mahesh Babu has done terrific job. Srinu Vytla always created special characters for me in his films. In 'Dookudu', I play a full length role along with Mahesh. Comedy has worked out extrodinarily in this film," said Brahmanandam.

No comments:

Post a Comment