Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, June 19, 2011

These things have saved me: Rajinikanth


These things have saved me: Rajinikanth
Superstar Rajinikanth, who is in Singapore for medical treatment, assured his fans that he will be back soon. He wrote a letter to his fans to thank them for their prayers and also apologised for not communicating with them earlier.

"First forgive me for not talking to you in the beginning itself. Even in this scientific world, we toss a coin to decide who will play first in a game. But humans can just toss the coin. God will decide whether its head or tail. While it was money, medicine, science and the best doctors on one side, it was the prayers, special homams and fasts on the other side by his fans. My 100% belief is that these saved me," he said.

"It was your love that enabled me to recover and I will never forget your love. My only goal now is to entertain you. Soon I will return with Rana to make you happy," he added.

Rajini was discharged from hospital earlier this week. His family said the actor is on a vacation and will return to India in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment