Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shriya denies starring in Kamal’s Viswa Roopam


Shriya Saran, is in news at the moment as she bagged a big film in Kollywood. News circles are on a rampage stating that Shriya is roped in for Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film Viswa Roopam. There were reports that she will be playing Kamal’s wife in it.

Shriya, today, denied starring in this movie. “I’m a big fan of Kamal sir. And I respect him as an actor. Would love to do a film with him. I love him as an actor….every one does. But please stop speculating things before it happens,” Shriya said in an angry tone.

“When I sign a film, I always talk about it. Share it. I’m always transparent. Stop speculating things and make my life simple,” Shriya made a humble and firm request to the media circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment