Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm not here to clarify any rumours: Shruti


I'm not here to clarify any rumours: Shruti
Hot beauty Shruti Hassan has recently moved her base to Hyderabad. And her live-in relationship with Actor Siddharth is topping the headlines from the past few weeks, thanks to their sizzling chemistry both on-and off-screen.

The actress is not interested to react on her live-in relationship with Sid.

"I'm not here to clarify any rumours. I don't want to talk about my private life. Barring personal queries anything on films is welcome," she says firmly,

To a query on, why she had moved to Hyderabad?

"It is just a work-related decision that I took and nothing else. The city has a unique atmosphere and it feels lovely. Hyd biryani is something that I crave for," says the beauty.

Working with Siddharth again for 'O My Friend', after 'Anaganaga O Dheerudu'?

"I have learnt a lot from him. We always have fun on the sets," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment