Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Monday, January 16, 2012

Sex Queen Says No To Beer???


Sex queen Shakeela, who ruled Malayalam screen in 90s with her oomph and intimidated even Mammootty and Mohan Lal with her stardom that pulled huge collections, stated that she dislikes the taste of beer.
She is now appearing in a character who is addicted to beer in the film ‘Aasami’ that is being made in the direction of Andal Ramesh. It is rumored that she ordered for cans of beer every day to get into the character naturally.
But when asked she said, “I never like beer taste. I never ordered them in this shooting. But I take this rumor as publicity stunt for this film” and laughed.
She also said, “I am playing different roles these days unlike what I played earlier. I love to act in vamp roles with villain shades”.
And when asked how she used to feel knowing Mammooty and Mohan Lal were shaking with her popularity, she said, “I never thought of it. I used to have no time at all to think as two of my films used to release every month”.
Finally she said that she loves wildlife and hence goes on wild life tour when free.
She also revealed that’s he has a boy friend now who is from Coimbatore.

No comments:

Post a Comment