Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, June 19, 2011

"When I go out he has to approve of my outfit"


Hot sensation Lakshmi Manchu, says her father Mohan Babu has to approve her outfit before she goes out from home.

"When I go out he has to approve of my outfit! So, I sneak out when I want to wear something I know that he won't okay," Lakshmi Manchu.

Lakshmi reveals that Mohan Babu always wanted her to stay happily married and have children, which she could not do citing professional reasons.

"My dad is very conservative and like all normal parents he wants me to stay happily married and have children. Most of the time, he seems to forget that I am an actress. I am happy that my sister-in-law, Viranica has taken the pressure of me - she's expecting twins!," she adds.

It is a known fact that, Mohan Babu is inclined more towards his daughter Lakshmi Prasanna than his sons.

Lakshmi clarifies that Mohan Babu is not upset with her move to launch a new banner. She also claims that her dad is giving valuable inputs for her film assignments and TV Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment