Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Botsa Is Also A Good Actor!


Pradesh Congress Committtee president Botsa Satyanarayana has proved that he is also a good actor and can express emotions very easily like any other film actor.
At the “Meet-the-Press” programme held in Hyderabad on Wednesday, Botsa put up an emotional face and even burst into tears instantaneously, much to the surprise of the media persons.
The PCC president was answering a question on his alleged involvement in the Volkswagen scandal and he suddenly turned emotional.
“It was a bad phase in my political career. I was very much pained to face such allegations against me, though I had not committed any mistake. At a time when I was considering it my misfortune to be involved in the scandal, my mother watched the developments on the television. She called me and felt very bad about it,” Botsa recalled the past and burst into tears.
Then he controlled himself and said it was a history, but when somebody pointed it out, he would turn emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment