Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Friday, January 20, 2012

Mahesh Babu: 'No Politics, No Bollywood'


Discounting the media reports about his political foray, the reigning star of Telugu films Mahesh Babu has made it clear that politics is not his cup of tea.
“I don’t know politics, I am not interested in politics,” he said during an interview with a news channel.
Earlier, there were reports that Mahesh, the son of popular hero of yesteryears Krishna, would join Congress and actively campaign for the ruling party. However, Mahesh made it clear that he has no inclination to join politics.
He also made it clear that he would not make foray into Bollywood.
“I am not interested in moving over to Bollywood. I have enough work to do in Telugu movies and the audience here have given me enough affection and love,” Mahesh whose recent action-thriller “Businessman” has been declared a hit.
Contrary to the producer-director Puri Jagannath’s statement that Mahesh would act in the Hindi version of “Businessman”, the actor said that he would not act in the Hindi movie.
“I am very happy with being in the Telugu film industry as of now, and for at least for another 2-3 years, I will not look at any other language,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment