Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's there in Namitha's hands?

What's there in Namitha's hands?
Buxom Babe Namitha regrets doing few bad films in her career, but says the admiration from her fans has never stopped.

"I was 17, when I did my first film 'Sontham'. There were lot of positives and negatives in my 9-years of film career. I didn't have any godfather in the industry. As far as films are concerned, all decisions were taken my myself. In the process I have committed few mistakes. Though I did films which I should not, people have always admired me," says Namitha.

The actress also revealed an incident which took place when one of her ardent fan came to meet her.

"Once, a fan of mine came running towards me and touched my hand. I got frightened with the unexpected thing and pulled my hands back. I was surprised to see him kissing his hand several times after touching me. I feel blessed to have these kind of admirers. What else do I want?," says the Sexy Bombshell.

Looks like Namitha too enjoyed the touch. Well, after coming to know about Namitha's reaction on the incident, few enthusiatic fans of her might do the same thing whenever they get a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment