Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Monday, September 19, 2011

ANR Love-Hate Relationship with NTR

ANR Love-Hate Relationship with NTRThespian of Tollywood Akkineni Nageswara Rao has expressed concern over the new trends, which are deteriorating in film industry and in the same breath said since the industry like a mother to him, he cannot raise his voice to the desired decibels.

"Yes, the values in the system have come down drastically. But I cannot openly voice my anger as the industry like my mother. In my days too film making was an art and it is so even today, it was a commercial venture then and it is now even but the slide is very heartening," he told a television channel in a face-to-face interview televised on Sunday.

Sharing his love-hate relationship with NTR, he said initially he and the industry felt that the competition would be uneven and the Nandamuri youngster would dominate the tinsel world. "Yes, I knew that. Both of us had talent, but what he had and I lacked was height, voice and facial glamour. But I had overcome it by being selective in choosing the roles and we became the twin towers of the industry" he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment