Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Deeksha wants Kick Ass Action


Deeksha wants Kick Ass Action

deeksha seth till now is a hot sex bomb. She has an adventurous taste inherently. Yes, the buxom lady wants to do a kick ass action movie. Her present project ‘Rajapattai’ with Vikram in direction of Suseenthiran is an action packed film but she wants more.  “I want to do at least one action movie in my career. I have a soft corner for action genre films. I also get excited seeing someone deliver a punch on screen. I’ve always wanted to do a film on the lines of Tomb Raider. Though I am not trained in martial arts, I am sure I can pull off the stunt sequences convincingly,’ said Deeksha.

Deeksha was tempted to beat the goons when Vikram was doing it for ‘Rajapattai.’ She requested director at least for a single punch but she could not get it due to her kind of characterization.

No comments:

Post a Comment