Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tapsee's Over Action With Gun


Actress Tapsee is about to act in an action oriented Tamil film Vandhaan Vendraan. She is acting now holding a Gun for the first time. She started marketing about her career but with a few over statements.

She said, “When director Kannan told me that I’d have to chase a person with a fully loaded gun, I was very nervous. We got a professional shooter on the sets and he taught me how to hold a gun and aim at a target”.

Well, the fact is that no Gun that is used in Indian films will be open with bullets. The Gun will be locked and only the sound and smoke comes out when the trigger was operated. No training is required for artiste to aim at targets. But Tapsee is saying all blah blah since the majority of general public doesn’t know the fact.

The film is a crime thriller, as per sources, and with dual natured character of Tapsee. Jeeva is playing lead. Kannan is directing it.

At last Tapsee, as usual worried for not getting awards and rewards. When she came to know that the film Aadukalam in which she acted won 6 awards she felt happy it seems. But at the same time she worried, “I’m the only person left without any award”. Continuing she said, “Even in Telugu, although critics don’t encourage me, I’m happy that all my films do well with collections”.

No comments:

Post a Comment