Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Barbie doll Kat likes being make-up free


Katrina Kaif is considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood.
But, the beauty doesn’t believe in making her face look like a pancake.
She likes keeping it simple and natural without any make up adding to her look.
“I prefer staying away from makeup, I don’t like it. It is just because of the shoots and events that I have to use makeup as it is a part of an actress’ profession. When at home I keep it natural. I feel good only when I’m away from worries and surrounded by people who love me,” says Katrina.
Kat is enjoying all the success. “I shall treasure my success and show it off to my grandchildren,” says the ecstatic actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment