Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Monday, May 30, 2011

No To Ram Charan Tej's Mother-In-Law


The latest buzz in the industry is that actress Meena, who consciously retired from the film industry after tying the knot with Vidyasagar, is now making a comeback with a Telugu film.
It is being reported that Meena, who has acted in several hit movies in all the four south Indian film industries and Bollywood, will play Tollywood star Ram Charan Tej’s mother-in-law in an untitled film, which is being directed by V V Vinayak. The film also stars Samantha in the lead.
However, when contacted the actress, she categorically said, “It’s shocking to hear such news. My comeback is just a rumour. I’m happily married and I’m busy taking good care of my five-monthold daughter Nainika. She’s too young to be left alone. I don’t know from where such gossips originate. I’m definitely not making a comeback now.”
But, can her fans expect to see her onscreen anytime soon?
“It’s too early for me to comment. I’ve a lot of responsibilities and can’t shirk them for acting in films. Only time will tell if I make a comeback or not,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment