Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Balakrishna's DTE Secret Revealed


One of the strong reasons why the legacy of the Nandamuri family is still glorious and the impact of N T Rama Rao is still felt is due to the presence of Nandamuri Balakrishna. However, despite all the power and aura, Balayya has been very much grounded.  
 
Recently, he revealed his Down To Earth nature once again. Apparently, someone asked Balayya about his role as Lord Rama in the new film ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’. For this, Balayya reportedly said “I was seeing my father since my childhood in those roles and I got used to it.”
 
He added “Many say about my father and his impact creating performances, the credit goes to him only. Also, it is my ‘Poorva janma sukrutham’ to be his son. Most importantly, it is also the affection and admiration from fans which made this possible.” In all this, Balayya has not mentioned anything about his greatness. That goes to show his down to earth nature folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment