Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why is Prakash Raj's wife is disappointed?


Choreographer Pony Verma is disappointed. Reason? She couldn't go to London as her UK visa didn't come in time as she missed two major shooting schedules and a holiday in Scotland with husband Prakash Raaj.
Says Pony, "I applied for my UK visa on April 20 as I had to leave for Europe to choreograph three songs for Telugu film Badrinath and then join the Tezz unit in London yesterday to choreograph a song on Ajay Devgan and Kangna Ranaut.  My assistant who had applied for a UK visa on May 5 got her visa but my passport and visa has not come till now. I had to send my assistant and I am on standby in Mumbai. I did all the homework and planned everything. I can't cancel as the schedule is locked and permission of certain places being given. I am really depressed."
Source: mid-day

No comments:

Post a Comment