Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ileana: 'That Producer Wasted My Time'


Ileana blasts the producer who asked to give his advance money back. Well, he is the Tamil producer Mohan Nataraj who is urging Tamil film industry to boycott Ileana unless she returns the advance amount she took since his film was not started.
But Ileana blasted back the producer for wasting her 2 years of time by blocking her call sheets and also resulting in losing 2 Telugu films. He literally wasted my time.
Answering for a question regarding her unusual hiking up of remuneration, she said, “I will be paid only what I deserve. A producer never pays a single rupee more if I don’t deserve even though I demand”.

Ileana, who learnt the art of speaking these days, also answered the questions relating to her split with Jr NTR. She said, “We simply laughed reading those gossips about splitting. Jr NTR said to me to take those things light and enjoy. He is a cool sweet co star to work with”.

She also said that there are no differences between her and director Meher Ramesh of Shakti. She said, “I gave one year of my life to the film and even performed at the audio release function since it’s a big movie. And we also enjoyed the gossip that Meher is unhappy about my non involvement in movie promotion”.

No comments:

Post a Comment