Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tapsee! Try To Know This


Tapsee, the hot heroine of Tollywood, is upset with film critics. She says that critics never appreciate her hard work and rather write that she is not required for the film.
Tapsee questions, “Why the directors enroll me in their films if I’m not suited for their films. I did dubbing by my own in Mr Perfect but no critic wrote about me!”

In fact, Tapsee’s argument is true. She did hard work in giving dubbing for her character in Mr Perfect in very laudable way. But appreciation is something that should come naturally. It cannot be demanded with upset face.
Well, Charmy dubs her own voice with better nativity. She never demanded for appreciation and the appreciation followed in the right degree for right job in right time for right reason. No critic keeps on appreciating an artiste.

Tapsee should know a historical fact. Prakash Raj, in the initial days of her career used to dub his voice with lots of effort in bringing nativity. But he failed always.
Once, a famous critic Gudipoodi Srihari wrote in a film magazine that Prakash Raj killed Telugu with his nasty dubbing. For that Prakash Raj called Srihari and said, “Sir! Thanks a lot for writing that way. Had you written that I did satisfactory job, to encourage me, it would take at least 5 years for me to learn nativity as I will have no fire to correct myself soon. But your words are burning me with pain. I’ll impress you shortly by correcting and improving my Telugu”.

Prakash Raj started moving close with scholars like Tanikella Bharani and read books like ‘Maidanam’ of Chalam etc etc etc. He tried to override many Telugu speaking people at least in the domain of information on literature. And he got succeeded. He developed ample confidence and now we know how his Telugu is. He is also hosting ‘My Show’, a Telugu TV show on a Channel.

So, Tapsee, don’t worry. Every critic is seeing you. You keep going ahead with your job. Don’t wait to see for appreciations and camera flashes. Everything follows the worthy artiste for sure. Critics know that you are worthy girl with lot of fire in you. Otherwise you would not have attempted for dubbing in Mr Perfect. Keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment