Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pawan is like a demigod in Tollywood: Hot Beauty


Pawan is like a demigod in Tollywood: Hot Beauty
Kingfisher calendar girl Anjali Lavania is going to set the screens on fire this year. She is making her debut with Pawan Kalyan's 'Shadow' under the direction of Vishnuvardhan(Tamil 'Billa' fame). While Anjali plays the second lead in the film, another beauty Sarah Jane Dias plays the main female lead.

Anjali, a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and a self-taught belly dancer is very much excited about working with the Powerstar.

"My social networking fan page is inundated with compliments on me making my debut with Pawan. He is like a demigod in Tollywood," says Anjali.

Anjali claims that she has a significant role in the film.

"It is a very noir kind of film and my character has got shades of grey as the film is set against a mafia background. I also have a song featuring me that will be shot in Hyderabad. I am blocked till July with 'Shadow'," said the beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment