Watch Videos of Prince Mahesh Business Man Records, Collections ,Trailers, Interviews, Audio Release....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fan Writes Romantic Poem For 'Puli' Heroine


She acted in only one film and it was a wonderful flop. But that has not stopped her from grabbing the attention of many.
She is none other than Nikisha Patel and she seems to have got strong following. Here is an example for that.
An anonymous fan has written this poem and has released it on the internet. He might be hoping that Nikisha gets to read it and understands his admiration for her. His name was anonymous because, it has circulated a lot by now and hardly anyone knows from where and when it was originated.
Here’s how it goes folks. We are providing the English translation for better understanding. 
“Nikisha!
Tumne kabhi phool me paidaa huyi doh phoolon ko dekha?
(Have you ever seen two flowers within a flower?)
 Maine dekha..!
(I have seen)
Kamal jaisi teri soorat me doh kamal jaise aankhen hai
(Your lotus face has got two lotus shaped eyes)
Tujhe dekhne ke baad mein mera asthitva kho jaatha hoon!!
(After seeing you, I lose my existence)
Jaise doodh mein mila hua paani doodh hi maana jaata hai
(Just like milk mixed with water is considered as milk)
Nikisha! Tu hee mere aankhon ki nisha
(Nikisha…you are the intoxication to my eyes)
Mere dil mein bastee ho tum hamesha
(you are forever in my heart…)
Tumhe dekh kar dhadkan mera kartaa hai kuch tamasha
(When I see you, my heartbeat gives a different tingle)
Tere saath rehkar khwaabon me mein bangaya badshah
(Being with you makes me a king in my dream)”
Hope Nikisha is reading this one. If she is commanding this sort of attention with a single flop film, what could be her celebrity quotient if she bags more opportunities and sees hits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment